We look on times gone by and are shocked at how things that would be
outrageous today were ok then – airing racist attitudes, smoking in
front of kids, drinking and driving etc.
future generations. Some starters: Dressage
– making horses dancing a sport Home aquariums
– building tiny fish tanks into furniture as a novelty. Generally not
respecting living creatures because they’re small/mute Separate Paralympics
– I bet both Olympics will come together and it will seem strange
they were ever apart Red hair prejudice
– making fun of ‘gingers’ Mental health generally
– calling people nutters, people having to keep common issues secret
for fear of exclusion etc.